Monday, November 18, 2013

Prickley Pear Blog Hop!

Hi and welcome!
 
If you're following the Prickley Pear Blog Hop in order you just came from Jessica's Blog.  I'm sure everybody has told you that one lucky "commenter" will win a prize package, so make sure to leave a comment. 
 
.
I sprayed my tag with Colorations Sprays, Lark and Denim, and blotted a little. Then I painted a quick layer of Sorbet-Frost on top, just for a little shimmer. Sprays and paint by Art Anthology. I stamped the new release stamps HH0150 - Snowbunnies in the middle, FF0054 - Merry & Bright below. Then I stamped DD0172 - Sm. Swirls & Snowflakes in silver and GG0160 - Swirls& Snowflakes in white all the way around the edges of the tag. (And a little further in too.) Then I embellished, silver ribbon, matte blue stones, sparkly stars, snowflakes and coordinating ribbons through the star brad at the top.
 
Thanks for visiting, and hop on over to Tracie's blog. She's next on the list.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment