Tuesday, November 19, 2013

GELLI Printing Plate Playtime!!

Hey Local Gals and Guys!
 
Finally, I'm going to start up some play-dates and classes again.
I thought the GELLI Plate would be a lot of fun to start with. So, this Friday 11am and Sunday at 1pm as well at my house. I am not providing refreshments, but there will be 3 yapping dogs.
 
 And yes, I know this is short notice, but for those of you who know me, this should not come as a surprise. lol
I'll try to get more organized. Nah, not in in my genetic make up.
Don't know what a GELLY Printing Plate is? Here's a link to their website, check out their videos and gallery too. http://www.gelliarts.com/. If you have a plate, feel free to bring it and a brayer.
Please RSVP, and let me know if you need directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment