Monday, November 4, 2013

Delicious Autumn - PPRS Monday Post



The other day I watched a video on the Art Anthology blog, and loved the project.
So here is my version.
I sprayed my tag with Colorations Sprays, Timeless, Paprika and Pesto. Then I painted a quick layer of Dimensional Crystal - Blizzard on top, just for a little shimmer. Just like Stacy Rodriguez, who did the original project,(http://artanthologyinc.com/blog/?p=1450)
 I used the Velvet  Truffle and aged the edges a little, then used it to "ink" up my stamp and stamp along the edges for some interest. The main image/sentiment I stamped in black Archival ink.
These are the stamps I used, and they are from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. HH0081 - Delicious Autumn and CLR037 - Fall Leaves Clear Stamp Set.
I do carry Prickley Pear Stamps and dies in my store as well as the whole line of Art Anthology Products.


No comments:

Post a Comment