Monday, July 15, 2013

Prickley Pear Flower Cluster

   A friend of mine told me she had pulled out her Twinkling H2O's, the other day. So I decided  to do the same. I misted my pots and let them sit until they were a little "gooey". The I painted/dabbed the stamp  "Flower Cluster" (GG0145)  and let the paint dry on there.
Once dry, I misted it lightly and stamped. You can get numerous images out of this. You will have to re-mist, just don't over-mist like I did. LOL 
I used a Spellbinders die set for the mats, hand painted a white polka dot ribbon with 2 of the same colors I used on the flowers.
I used the Mini Butterfly die (D023) and punched out 3 butterflies, which I then stamped with one of the stamps from the "Mini Butterfly Clear Stamp Set" (CLR023). A little glitter glue around the edges finished the card off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment