Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bad, bad Blogger!

I really am, and I apologize. BUT, getting myself and my life ready to be gone a whole week for the CHA convention just took up all my time.
So, the CHA convention was fun. Vegas was cool (actually it was incredibly hot and dry, my eyes burned when I was outside, which wasn't much.) I spent WAY too much money on new merchandise for the store. Look for lots of new stuff from Prima Marketing, Ranger, Tim Holtz (Distress Glitters - woot-woot), The Crafter's Workshop, Bazzill Papers and more. I added Impression Obsession Stamps and Dies to our list of new vendors and we have an awesome new medium called KROMA Crackle coming in from Canada. 
I also just placed an order with Chocolate Baroque for Christmas and Halloween stamps (primarily). Tando Creative for Andy Skinner Stencils is next. This will be a busy week for me, adding all the things and ordering what I didn't get to (or were not represented) at the convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment