Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog Hop Day 2


Day 2!  I'm still excited, how about you?
Did you see the other posts yet? Jessica is ahead of me on the list today.
 My card today is very different from the one I posted yesterday.
Don't you think?
I used a small red rubber image of Couple on Bench, just released at CHA. I stamped it on the Heart die from PPRS in black ink. On the black card stock underneath I used the PPRS stamp Swirls ATC with Versamark. Then I dusted a little Macropearl PearEx on that. It's very suttle, even in reality. I came across an ancient corner punch, that I thought fit the theme, and used that. I layered black on pink, then black again and ran a light pink polka dot ribbon around it. The stamped heart went on top of all that The card is the same pink paper as the mat and the heart, and I just added little metal photo corners that I picked up at either Hobby Lobby or Michaels.
So now I'm done being excited, but you can continue on and visit Heidi's blog.