Monday, January 28, 2013

Prickley Pear Monday Post

As you may know, Prickley Pear are having some issues with their website. There's a new temporary site up at www.prickleypearrs.com  and I have updated their logo on the right with that.
That being said, we have gotten off our blog posting schedule a little bit. But I will go ahead and post my card today.
This is the HH0134 Flowering Tree red rubber stamp. I colored it with Copics and cut it out. Layered it onto a Spellbinder die and made little white dashes around the edge of the diecut. The sentiment is from CLR031 Spring Poinsettias, stamped onto a smaller size of the Spellbinders die.
These are new stamps, released at CHA, and should be up on PPRS site by 2/2. I'll get mine up in The Stamproom soon as they come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment