Monday, August 19, 2013

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp Monday Card

Unless I'm too late posting it to our group. I tend to run last second, never mind last minute. lol
If you follow the PPRS Blog, then you know they have had some "Sneak Peeks" of their new stamps. And even though they don't have them in their store yet, they have been selling and shipping early to other stores. So yours truly already has some of the new Fall, Halloween and Christmas stamps in. Just check my store and see, I got red rubber, clear sets and dies. And I will be getting more.





Apparently the good old Kaleidocolor ink pads are making a comeback, because they came out with some new colors at CHA. So I dug one of my old ones up and used it to stamp the image and sentiment from the Clear Stamp Set Fall Leaves (CLR037). The dies I used are  Flourished Oval (PPRS D033) as well as the Oak & Maple Leaf Die (PPRS D018).

No comments:

Post a Comment