So let me tell you what's new:
- Stamps from Chocolate Baroque, Prickley Pear (+ dies), Make It Crafty, Tim Holtz Blueprint Stamps, PaperArtsy (+ dies).
- 6x6 templates from The Crafters Workshop.
- PanPastels in 5 packs. A little more affordable.
- Various paper pads, ohh, one is adorable and has a matching stamp set of Wellington the Bear.
- Distress PAINTS.
- The new colors in Dylusions Sprays.
- Art Parts from Studio 490 - Wendy Vecchi. Also got her "Clearly For Art Modeling Film Sheets". Can't wait to play with them.
- Gold and Silver Gelatos.
I'm sure I've missed something, I'll add it next time around. I still have loads of stuff on preorder, back order, just plain on order.....
Here is one of the new UM stamps from PaperArtsy. This did not turn out the way I envisioned it, but it's still kinda fun.
The stamp is from "Ding & Dong 2" by Squiggly Ink from PaperArtsy. I stamped on tissue paper, glued and wrapped it around the mini canvas, and used various colors of Distress Stain. I misted the canvas with water and let the stains run together a little. I then dipped the upper part into melted UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) and stamped the clocks in the upper left hand corner into it while it was still warm. Then I rubbed a little acrylic paint into the crevasses to make them show up.
The chipboard wings were painted with acrylic paint and stamped with black Archival ink.