It was more fun than I imagined. I had a blast! I decided to make it one of the projects I need to do for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.
- Ranger Grungepaper
- Ranger Distress Embossing Powder :Milled Lavender
- Ranger Distress Stains: Peeled Paint, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concorde
- Acrylic paint - I used a plum color.
- Stamps: Swirls ATC Background and Steampunk Gear Stamp Set with coordinating die from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.
- Strong liquid adhesive. Craft Stamper used Glossy Accents.
- Embellishments: ribbon, eyelets, paper cord (or something similar) to lace through eyelets. Get creative and use embellishments that suit your style.