Sunday, October 28, 2012

Steampunk Top Hat

I found this project it in the British magazine Craft Stamper, the August 2012 issue. They have the template at this website: http://res.trapletpublications.com/trapletimages/TopHatTemplate.pdf  but no instructions.
It was more fun than I imagined. I had a blast! I decided to make it one of the projects I need to do for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.
:


Materials
  • Ranger Grungepaper
  • Ranger Distress Embossing Powder :Milled Lavender
  • Ranger Distress Stains: Peeled Paint, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concorde
  • Acrylic paint - I used a plum color.
  • Stamps: Swirls ATC Background and Steampunk Gear Stamp Set with coordinating die from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.
  • Strong liquid adhesive. Craft Stamper used Glossy Accents.
  • Embellishments: ribbon, eyelets, paper cord (or something similar) to lace through eyelets. Get creative and use embellishments that suit your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment