Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Prickley Pear Monday Post

          
This line of flowers from Prickley Pear is just so much fun!!! First the Blobby Flowers 2 Clear Stamp, and the Spring Flourished Ovals Set had 2 stamps that matched, now for the Summer release Field of Flowers ATC (HH0030), Flower Box (GG0048). On this card I also used the Spring Flourished Ovals Clear Set and the Flourished Oval Die.
The background is just white paper sprayed with Art Anthology's "Vineyard" Colorations Spray. Love it!  The ATC background was stamped in black on top. The flowers were all colored with Copics - I have found that the V20's matches the "Vineyard" really well.
On the bottom I used a Tim Holtz scallop die. Then my trusty Stickles (ok, maybe I went overboard with the lime green around the frame just a little), and voila!