Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Prickley Pear Summer Release

New stamp release time! As a Design Team Member that is very exciting, because we get new stamps to play with!!!
For my card today I choose "Lolita, FF0052" which surprised me, because when I first saw her I just looked at the stamp and thought, "What on Earth would I do with her?". Well, come time to sit down and create, she jumped to the top of the pile and I had the whole card envisioned right away. So, here she is:
I used Copics to color her, the chipboard frame is from Make It Crafty and I used Bundled Sage Distress Paint to color it. The background paper inside the frame is from an old Club Scrap kit, and the other one a brand new paper I got from :Bildmalarna". As always my Photoshop and photographic skills are not up to par. But she is still lovely, isn't she?

2 comments:

  1. Great card Kina! I love what you did with her...nice cameo effect, but love the soft beautiful colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous pretty card, love the vintage feel and the soft colour combo : )

    ReplyDelete