Saturday, January 19, 2013

PPRS CHA Blog Hop

If you're going by the Prickley Pear Blog Hop list, you should have just come from Jessica's blog. Can't wait to see what she has made.
 
I love this clear stamp set! (And quite a few of the other new ones.) This one is called Spring Flourished Ovals - CLR033 and the accompanying die is Flourished Oval - PPRSD033.
I ran out of time, so it's a simple card. First I stamped the image onto my diecut, colored the flowers with Copics. Then I used 2 Sizzix dies, I added a little detail around the edge in black on the green one, and in white on the purple one. The flower ribbon fit just perfect, and I added a dot of Yellow Stickles to the middle of each.

Well, I believe Lucy is next on the list.
And don't forget to leave your comments, so you'll be in the drawing for the price, one of the new clear stamp sets released at CHA.
http://prickleypearrubberstamps.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the simplicity and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Beautiful colors-- and I love the added doodling to make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Clean and simple. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kina
    Daisy's for a beautiful spring card. Love the stamps and matching dies!
    Take care. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see more from this new Spring Flourished Ovals stamp set, because I really like this Daisy Frame stamp. I just love how ypu used different colors for your daisies, and the ribbon sets it off so nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the edges of the stamp! Nice card.
    Judy Wheeler

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this card!! I lvoe the purple/yellow combo and like the.....mirroring that you did with the shape. Great coloring and very pretty. I always enjoy seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card with that lovely frame. Love the colourcombo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love Prickley Pear Stamps and dies!!! I want them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a fabulous job showcasing this stamp and die! Love your card, and those colors just pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete