Thursday, August 15, 2013

I finished a canvas!!

I actually finished a canvas.  And used all kinds of products! Ready? Chipboard corners and winged heart key are from Make It Crafty, the paper doll stamp is from Prima, by Julie Nutting. And I used Graphic 45 "Steampunk Spells" paper for her dress, hat, wings and flowers. Metal embellies are from Prima, I used Andy Skinner's stencil "Incognito" on the tag background, using Distress Inks, and also along the right side with Golden Embossing Paste. The steampunk stamps on the bottom and corner of the tag are from Vilda StampsThe canvas itself was painted with a bottom layer of Black Gesso, and then  Bronze Distress paint and a few swipes of Broken China. Finally I went for my little jars of  Inka Gold and rubbed on various colors in various places.
Wow, the was a long list! And I've got all of this available at/in the store - The Stamproom.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment