Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lots of new stamps soon!

I'm adding some new companies again - 2 Swedish ones, imagine that, Vilda Stamps and Bild Malarna as well as Stampotique. Now, I know I'm going against my own rule of not carrying wood mounted stamps, , but Stampotique has these 2 artists that I just love, Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney. Very gothic, dark style. Vilda stamps are a little different from that, I ordered mainly Steampunk, and a few, very cute mushroom houses. The samples they had at the convention in Gothenburg, Sweden were truly inspiring. And last, but not least, very, very adorable kids by Bild Malarna. They too, had great samples at the convention.
I'm not sure what the turn around time is for these companies since they're new to me, but keep an eye out.
I will also be looking into a good source for EZ-mounting foam. I know some of you are very hesitant about buying completely unmounted stamps. From my standpoint, UM stamps, especially when ordering from overseas as much as I do, are cheaper and lighter. Which equals more stamps at a lower price! :)
OK, I am in the process of uploading the new batch of Chocolate Baroque stamps that have come in, so I'll talk to you later.