Monday, February 25, 2013

Prickley Pear Design Team weekly card.

I used the stamp "Steampunk Locomotive"  (KK0033) and 2 of the clear stamps from Prickley Pears Rubber Stamps "Gears" set. I also used the die "Gears" from PPRS and one from Spellbinder's called "Sprightly Sprockets". The locomotive was colored with Copics originally, but once I got going putting this card together I ended up using Frayed Burlap Distress ink on pretty much everything. the really big gear in the background got a once-over with Frayed Burlap Distress Stain and a dusting of Perfect Pearls Heirloom Gold.
Obviously the PPRS stamps are available from them, but you can also get them and all the other items mentioned above (except the Perfect Pearls) from my Stamproom.

1 comment:

  1. This card is just gorgeous!! I love the colors and the layout...you coloring is beautiful! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete