Sunday, November 4, 2012

Prickley Pear Monday Card





This week I used the Prickley Pear Christmas Tree Die, Christmas Tree 2 Clear Stamp Set and Swirls and Snowflakes stamp on my card "Snowfall".
The trees and saying were stamped with Tsukineko's purple Encore ink, the Swirls and Snowflakes were stamped with the Glue Pad, also from Tsukineko, and then I put microfine glitter on top. This is actually stamped on the white die cut background, close up shot is below.
The die I used for the background is a Tim Holtz die from Sizzix.
 Last, but not least, the chipboard snowflake border and snowflake are both from Make It Crafty.
 I covered the chipboard pieces first with Brilliance White ink, then used the Glue Pad again, and lots of glitter on top. Oh, and a very light spraying of Fireworks Grape Jelly spray on top of the snowflake border.

No comments:

Post a Comment