Sunday, March 25, 2012

I've been having some fun in my playroom/office today. So here are 2 samples I put together.
In this first one I have used the Paisley Egg stamp from Stampendous, colored with Copics and then to frame it,  I used the "Ornate Square Frame" in chipboard from Make It Crafty.
Speaking of Make It Crafty - they have new rubberstamps being released. I was just told they should start shipping next week!! On the front of the Copic Coloring Guide #2 book is one of the stamps that's on it's way! SOO exciting.
Where was I? Oh Easter egg card. Here you go.


In the next card I used the Clockworks House from Make It Crafty. (Yap, seems to be their day today.) This too, was colored with Copics. And I had some fun with a little paperfolding there on the right side. I know, fancy stuff! LOL



You may see some changes to The Stamproom store website soon. Just thought I'd warn you. Planning on changing the whole look actually. I tried today, but ran into a little snag. So maybe tomorrow.
Ok, back to making samples! :)