Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Look at all the new stuff!!!

And more is on the way. Ok, let's see what's new:
From Stampendous, Fran-tage Color Fragments, Aged Embossing Enamels, Mica Fragments, all of their Steampunk stamps as well as other stamps.
Make It Crafty came out with gorgeous chipboard frames in various sizes, as well as new corners.
We got the Microfine Glitter Ritz, as well as various stickers that you can use with it. If you haven't seen this latest craze, just go to You-tube and type in Glitter Ritz. You'll have lot's of demos to choose from.
Let's see, the new Memento colors are on their way (I hope), as will the new Copics be as soon as they're available.
Prickley Pear came out with 4 new clear stamp set with coordinating dies. Yes, they are in.
I have also started getting in 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 paper pads with coordinating stamps, and other goodies. The first installment of that should be up and available tonight.
I will be adding a new stamp line, Lorelai Designs. Placed my first order last night.
Well, I could actually go on, but then I'd ruin all the surprises, wouldn't I?