Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Winter Series Inks are in!

They actually got here yesterday. I haven't played with them yet, just made little color samples. And they are gorgeous! I'm not just saying that because I want to sell more inkpads, I really like the colors.
One of my customers, you know who you are, (Thomas) paired them with the Stampendous Aspen Embossing Powder Kit. Looks like a great color combo.

I got a couple of other goodies in the same shipment as the inkpads, 3 different Tim Holtz Alterations Dies, Autumn Gathering, Festive Greenery and Vintage Lace. They're Sizzlit Dies. I also got the Matte and Vintage colored GlazOn from Tsukineko. You use those with their StazOn inks. If you go to their website, http://www.tsukineko.com/, they have some directions and projects.

Ok, time for me to go to. TTYL!